DEPENDING ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND INTERESTS IN ACTIVITIES, TRAVELING STYLE AND REGION WE WILL CREATE VARIOUS ITINERARIES FOR YOU AND YOUR FELLOW TRAVELERS:
- You choose the dates-we adapt to your timings and we create the optimal itinerary thats just right.
- You choose the style of the trip-we select the best fitting activities. You need adventurous trip? Or cultural? Or maybe yoga and ayurvedic treatments? Or maybe mix of all? No worries, with us everything is possible!
- You tell us what is your comfort level-we choose suitable hotels. We select cozy, unique boutique, home stay or exceptional heritage style hotels. Variety here is enormous and prices differ. We will find an appropriate stay within your holiday budget.
- You have wishes about means of transport -we offer various types of it: from camel to plane, from private driver to boat…
- You want to visit some particular place -we definitely will include it in your itinerary
NORTH INDIA-the pearl of the country! Colors in every detail, smiles in every corner… This is a reality of many regions of North India!
The North has a lot to offer: are you culture type person? Then cultural majestic cities with old Maharaja Palaces and Forts fit perfectly for your needs! Are you extreme and like adrenaline? Wildlife with elephants and tigers in a jungle would make your holidays unforgettable! By the way why not to mix some activities? As well you can visit royal lakes and sacred rivers, Buddhist caves, snake charmers performances, classical dance shows, Aarti ceremonies and access to unlimited Himalayas! And thats not a full list of you can do while traveling in North India!
We are here to hear you, advice you and help while traveling. Just tell us your dreams, we do the tailoring. There are no limitations in India...
SOUTH INDIA - incredibly diversified and offers unique experiences for different types of travelers. Picking an itinerary might be a difficult task as choices are vast…
Can you decide between palm fringed beaches, wildlife in lush jungle, world famous tea and coffee plantations, mysterious backwaters, ancient kingdoms, temple towns, colorful festivals, metropolitan cities, Ayurvedic treatments, Bolywood dances and cinema and many more? Do you prefer to do yoga, meditation and spiritual research or may be trekking, rafting, scuba diving, horse riding and paragliding ? And thats not a full list of you can do while traveling in South India!
Do not worry! At NOMADAY travel we will make sure your trip suits you and will design it according to what you enjoy the most.