Is mango a superfood ? Read the article and get to know all mango health benefits while first time travel in India .
Bring the basket of mangoes to your beloved ones and show them the sign of friendship…Delightful Indian monsoon time!!! You can enjoy fresh rains, green nature, waterish rivers and waterfalls of India…But this time let‘s talk about another monsoon advantage: the king of the fruit- MANGO. India is the land of more than 100 varieties of mangoes and almost half all world’s mangoes are produced here but only very small percent is exported outside. Why to eat mangoes while first time travel in India or any other exotic country? Because Indian mangoes are so delicious and local people consume it all. It is one of the reasons to visit India for your best tailor made tour, especially in Kerala and Maharastra regions and try the unique taste! Do not forget to try the highest and the top-most variety- Alphonso mango. Travel boutique India Nomaday travel will definetely advice you where to get best mangoes in India 🙂 you still wonder if is mango a superfood ???
Kerala- is the place where you can get the best mangoes of the world! we will definetely advice you on packages Kerala trip for your first time travel in India:)
HOW DID THE MANGO APPEAR IN INDIA AND ACROSS THE GLOBE? Mango health benefits are….
Travel boutique India ( packages Kerala trip ) – Nomaday travel agrees that as everything in India is related with the mythology, the story of the mango appearance in the Indian land is not an exception: the legend says that the evil sorceress had burnt the sun princess to ashes from which the mango tree grew. The emperor adored the mango flower and the taste of the fruit. One day the ripen nice mango felt in front of him on the floor from the tree and it became a beautiful princess…If we ignore the fairy tale stories, then more real story says that the Buddhist monks have introduced the mango in Asia around 5th century B.C. Mangos originated in East India, Burma and the Andaman Islands… Persian traders transported mango seeds (there was no possibilities to bring the mango fruit without the fridge facilities) into the Middle East and Africa, from there the Portuguese brought it to Brazil and the West Indies. Mango cultivars arrived in Florida only in the 1830’s and in California in the 1880’s. It got introduced to the entire world quite recently but the mango tree is one of the strongest trees in the world and can beer fruits even after 300 years!!! See the mango forests during your well planned holidays in India…Do you still wonder: is mango a superfood ? Eat as many mangoes possibe while first time travel India and stay healthy during all your holidays .
TO EAT MANGO IS VERY HEALTHY & DELICIOUS BUT FOR WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE USED? IS MANGO A SUPER FOOD AND ALL MANGO HEALTH BENEFITS ARE IN ONE FRUIT???
- Need some natural ingredient for your body wash? Need to keep your body fit while first time travel in India or other exotic country? The mango seeds are used to make soap due to its high stearic acid content and vitamin A which is perfect for the skin and hair. India is famous for handmade soap making and we know some villages where this activity is very popular between village woman. Follow us for your next interesting tour in South India (check our packages Kerala trip with travel boutique India – Nomaday travel ) : Green harmony itinerary.
- In India the mango leaves ritually are used for wedding decorations, religious festivals and family get together…for example the new born ( if it is the boy only) is adorned with mango leaves and his room’s door is ornamented with mango leaves.
- Mango as a part of ayurveda and other type of medicines contain anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-tussive (cough), anti-asthmatic, expectorant, cardiotonic, , aphrodisiac, contraceptive, anti-septic, hypotensive, laxative, stomachic (beneficial to digestion) advantages…So feel free to use mango for your stomach pain, digestion issues, lack of libido, flu and disinfection of your body! As you see the mango can treat multiple dysfunctions of human bodies 😉
DOES MANGO CONTAIN VITAMINS AND IS MANGO A SUPERFOOD ?
- Growing mango is rich in vitamin C, more fruit is ripen it contains more beta carotene (vitamin A). The numbers can shock you: one big mango contains 100% vitamin C, 35% beta carotene, 2% calcium and iron daily dose and does not contain any fat, sodium or cholesterol! Ideal for the travellers in India who have some heart issues! Mango is the best snack for travellers in India who keep their bodies healthy 😉
- If you crave for a candy or some sweet, grab a mango which is naturally sweet and diet friendly- the most important it contains as well up to 40% your daily fiber needs.
- Have problems with your vision? The mango’s bright orange pulp is rich in corotenoids which are important to maintain healthy eyes. Instead of wearing with the time stronger and stronger glasses consider to eat one mango a day instead 😉 Mango helps to reduce the age-related diseases like macular degeneration!
- It can just simply BOOST your immune system and protect your body while making your private trip in India with travel boutique India!!!
PREPARE SOME TYPICAL INDIAN MANGO DRINK: Mango lassi- the popular refreshing drink popular in almost all India states: blend natural yogurt, milk and mango together, add some honey or lemon! This is perfect for the beach time in the Indian coastline of Kerala or Goa…why not? If you wish to try a mango lassi with “special effect”, consider the bhang lassi in Pushkar or during the Holi- festival of colors 😉 Mango is delicious in cakes, gravies, pickles…Any form of mango adds a rich taste for the dish! You must try it on your exotic holidays in India.
PLAN YOUR EXOTIC HOLIDAYS IN INDIA AND DO NOT SKIP MONSOON TIME- the nature is much greener at this time, fresh rain wash your feet and you can taste all kind of fruits ( welcome in India between june-september).
Check these tailor made itineraries which are really perfect for the monsoon time:
KEEP SMILING AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR PLANNING TRIP IN INDIA ( GET BEST DEALS FOR PACKAGES KERALA TRIP ) !!!